Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs electrical engineering design, including the development of single line diagrams, panel schedules, schematics, connection diagrams, load lists, etc.
- Performs electrical engineering studies for load flow, relay coordination, short circuit, arc flash hazard, etc. utilizing ETAP software.
- Leads multi-disciplinary design teams on projects of moderate complexity.
- Develops material requisitions and specifications for non-standard equipment and bills of material for off-the-shelf equipment and materials.
- Properly interprets and applies codes & standards and customer design requirements, for the preparation of electrical design documents, specifications, material requisitions and system descriptions related to design tasks.
- Conducts document and design checking as required.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities with emphasis on continuous improvement and team building, and interpersonal communication skills.
- BS+ degree in disciplines including electrical power system, electrical engineering or electrical automation
- Minimum 5 years experiences on electrical construction work or similar
- be able to work a flexible schedule and/or additional working hours during Key Project initiative time periods.
- extensive understanding of engineering discipline drawings and system calculations such as short circuit and load-flow.
- Ability to size equipment and perform cable sizing calculations.
- EIT Certification.
- Experience with Microsoft office programs, VISIO, and other common computer programs.
- Extensive knowledge and application of NEC code and ANSI/IEEE Standards.
- Extensive knowledge on electrical systems, schematics and electrical equipment layouts.
- Familiar with ETAP and other industry electrical system design tools(such as CAD 2D, Bentley) and cable designing and routing software.
- 10 years relevant engineering experience.
- CAD expert / Proficient in Bentley MS, Project-wise, Substation…
- Lead or supervisory experience.
- Experience in overseas transmission and distribution EPC projects